The Brenchley convertible cars are extremely sought after. They were made in very limited numbers and offer the wedding couple the perfect balance of a 1930’s style wedding car, but with modern day reliability. The Brenchley cars are able to travel good distances at normal road speeds, in comfort – the last thing you want is a maximum speed of 50kph and high risk of unreliability.
The Brenchley cars have many attributes which not only make them stand out from other vintage style wedding cars but also many of the features give a direct benefit to you on your wedding day.
Due to the exclusivity of this wedding car, early booking is strongly advised to secure for your special day.
The benefits of hiring a 1930’s style Brenchley Convertible for your wedding day:
- Looks and style – no other vintage style car comes close
- Lots of beautiful sparkling chrome, including the spoked wheels
- They are the perfect backdrop for your wedding photo’s
- They are very easy to get in and out of with large doors and lots of head room
- Easy and quick operation of the convertible roof. This can be lowered or raised in seconds (and you don’t have to leave the car).
- When the roof is down you still have good protection from the wind (keeps the hair where you want it to be kept!)
- Large rear compartment gives you a little more privacy
- Bespoke champagne holder (also perfect for holding the bouquet!)
- Ideal all year round wedding car – working heater system
- These cars are extremely reliable